Love Gives Hawaii Check Presentation from ARIA Studios on Vimeo.
LOVE GIVES HAWAII IS A 501(C)3 NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION AND COMMUNITY OF WEDDING AND EVENT PROFESSIONALS INSPIRED TO GIVE HOPE TO THE PEOPLE OF HAWAI’I. LAST JANUARY, THE ORGANIZATION THREW A FUNDRAISING GALA EVENT BENEFITTING FAMILY PROMISE. THE EVENT WAS BEYOND SUCCESSFUL, RAISING $68,000 IN FUNDS FOR OUR FAMILIES EXPERIENCING HOMELESSNESS. THIS COMMUNITY COMING TOGETHER TO SUPPORT OUR FAMILIES WAS TRULY A TESTAMENT TO THE POWER OF THE ALOHA SPIRIT. WE GIVE THE UTMOST PRAISE AND SINCEREST MAHALO TO LOVE GIVES HAWAI’I.
Recognition for Family Promise of Hawaii:
- 2016 Servco Foundation Grant
- 2015 Interfaith Alliance of Hawaii’s “Spark of Hope” Award
- 2014 Ho’omenemene Award from the Samaritan Counseling Center
- 2012 Interfaith Alliance of Hawaii’s “Providing a Positive Healing Role Award”
- Family Promise of Hawaii was a finalist for Pacific Business News’ 2009 Non-Profit of the Year
- Former Executive Director Kent Anderson was awarded the FACE 2009 Faith in Democracy award for our impact on affordable housing
- Family Promise was a finalist for the 2009 Cades Foundation Nonprofit Leadership Award
- We served on the State of Hawaii’s 2007-08 task force to develop Hawaii’s Ten-Year Plan to End Chronic Homelessness