Skip to content
Ways to Help:
- Volunteer your time – check out our opportunities HERE
- Lead a Gift Card Drive – Help families enrolled in our shelter and diversion programs by donating a gift card. A gift card of $30 gives a family the chance to go grocery shopping, have a meal together or get gas for the family car. Gift cards to Walmart, gas stations, Longs, Safeway, Times, Zippy’s, or Ross are always popular!
- Organize a Donation Drive or “Welcome Home” Basket Drive – Please refer to our WISHLIST for a list of our families’ greatest needs!
- Give the Gift of a Home – Donate to our Homeless No More Challenge to help families escape homelessness and move into a home of their own through rental assistance.
- Help Move Furniture – We are always in need of volunteers to help move furniture from a donor’s house to the home of a family who has graduated from our program and moved into a place of their own! Contact our After Care Case Manager, Kaleo at email@example.com if you are interested in helping.
- Donate to help support our mission!