Give it Forward this Holiday Season
Looking for ways to give back this holiday season? We are always in need of donations to support our mission. Looking for other ways to give? Check out the opportunities below:
- Lead a Gift Card Drive – Help the families enrolled in our shelter and diversion programs by donating a gift card. A gift card of $30 gives a family the chance to go shopping, get something to eat, or grab a meal. Gift cards to Walmart, gas stations, Longs, Safeway, Times, Zippy’s, or Ross are always popular!
- Organize a Diaper Drive – Help keep the babies and toddlers in our programs clean, dry and healthy. While all sizes are needed, sizes 4, 5, and 6 are in highest demand. Don’t forget the baby wipes!
- Donate a “Welcome Home” basket – Welcome home baskets are laundry baskets fill with necessities for a new home!
- Give the Gift of a Home – Donate to our Homeless No More Challenge to help families escape homelessness and move into a home of their own through rental assistance.
- Help Move Furniture – We are always in need of volunteers to help move furniture from a donor’s house to the home of a family who has graduated from our program and moved into a place of their own! Contact our After Care Case Manager, Jacqui, at [email protected] if you are interested in helping.
As always, we will continue to accept donations from our Wish List:
(Updated regularly in order of greatest need)
For furniture donations only, please contact [email protected]milypromisehawaii.org. We do not accept furniture donations at our center (no storage).
Fuel gift cards
Laundry Detergent Soap/Pods
Conditioner / Shampoo
Food / Fresh Fruit or Veggies
Twin size sheets/linens
Bedding (sheets, blankets/comforters)
Uber/Taxi Cab Gift Cards
Men’s and Women’s Deodorant
Men’s Shaving Cream
Baby Gate/Baby Crib
Pots and Pans
Gift Cards (Longs, ROSS, Walmart)
Keiki Art Supplies (but no crayons please)
At this time please NO:
Anything not in good working condition