Give it Forward this Holiday Season
Looking for ways to give back this holiday season? We are always in need of donations to support our mission. Looking for other ways to give? Check out the opportunities below:
- Holiday Gifts for Keiki – You can support the keiki enrolled in our After Care program by purchasing their wish gift. Contact our After Care Case Manager, Jacqui, at [email protected] to be connected with a holiday gift wish.
- Lead a Gift Card Drive – Help the families enrolled in our shelter and diversion programs by donating a gift card. A gift card of $30 gives a family the chance to go shopping, get something to eat, or grab a meal. Gift cards to Walmart, gas stations, Longs, Safeway, Times, Zippy’s, or Ross are always popular!
- Organize a Diaper Drive – Help keep the babies and toddlers in our programs clean, dry and healthy. While all sizes are needed, sizes 4, 5, and 6 are in highest demand. Don’t forget the baby wipes!
- Give the Gift of a Home – Donate to our Homeless No More Challenge to help families escape homelessness and move into a home of their own through rental assistance.
- Help Move Furniture – We are always in need of volunteers to help move furniture from a donor’s house to the home of a family who has graduated from our program and moved into a place of their own! Contact our After Care Case Manager, Jacqui, at [email protected] if you are interested in helping.
- Prepare a Meal – Create a nutritious meal and drop it off at our Kukui St. location. We are also in need of a volunteer (or group of volunteers) to prepare a meal for the families on Thanksgiving evening. Contact Whitney ([email protected]) if you are interested in helping.
As always, we will continue to accept donations from our Wish List:
(Updated regularly in order of greatest need)
For furniture donations, please contact [email protected]
Food / Fresh Fruit or Veggies
Twin size sheets/linens
Diapers Size (4,5,6)
Conditioner / Shampoo
Laundry Detergent / Pods
Bedding (sheets, blankets/comforters, pillows but no pillow cases)
Men’s and Women’s Deodorant
Men’s Shaving Cream
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
Uber/Taxi Cab Gift Cards
Fuel Gift Cards
Pots and Pans
Gift Cards (Longs, ROSS, Walmart)
Keiki Art Supplies (but no crayons please)
Anything not in good working condition